The first thing you can do if the Shine Interview App keeps crashing, is perform a "soft reset" on your device (iPhone/iPad). This clears memory by killing any other open Apps that could be using up your device's resources.
- Press the home and power buttons at the same time.
- When the slide to turn off the device comes up, keep holding the buttons down.
- The device will turn off but again, keep holding the buttons down as the device will automatically reboot itself (with the Apple logo coming up on the screen).
Re-install App from Mac/PC
This method installs the App from iTunes by having your device connected to a Mac/PC. Delete the App, then install it via iTunes, transferring it to your device by syncing.
- Delete the App from your device.
- Find the App in iTunes.
- Download it on your iTunes.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Sync the device (the App will be installed).
- Disconnect the device after syncing has completed.
- Restart your device.
Your device can be in essence "stuffed" with many songs, videos, Apps etc. (and many Apps keep running in the background using up a lot of memory as well as draining the device battery too). Running the App may mean it struggles to breathe due to being choked from numerous other Apps running in the background. Your device may decide to put the App out of its misery and crash it.
- Double-press the home button, bringing up the multi-task switching bar.
- Close all Apps that are running in the background by swiping them up one at a time.
- If you have a storage issue, try deleting songs that you many skip when it comes up on your playlist, or delete videos you've not bothered looking at for along time. This in turn will free up some space that may prevent the App crashing.